The full face snorkel offers unbeatable views from it’s anti-fog and anti-leak technology. Perfect for swimming near the surface of the water, you’ll love the 180 degree views that it offers. It’s not recommended for deep diving, anything past 8ft will become difficult due to the large amount of air space in the mask.
You may also enjoy...
- According to Guiness World Records, the most expensive bathroom in the world goes to Jeweller Lam Sai-wing, who has built a […]
- Update May 2019: The Cigar Oasis Excel is currently selling at a discount to its RRP making it a very […]
- There’s nothing like a home-cooked meal. When you’re on the road or embracing student life it’s easy to live off […]
- Portable gas barbecues are becoming more popular. They’re easy to set up and transport which is perfect for family days […]
- Most people remember the days of plugging in a karaoke and belting out their favourite songs. The machines provide fun […]
- Do you enjoy a view of the starry night? There’s nothing nicer than having a bonfire with friends and family on […]
- Update May 2019: The teardrop cacoon style hanging chair (as seen above) is now back in stock! You can get […]
- Driveways face a lot of traffic, and it’s inevitable that scratches, stains, and mud will appear. You can protect your […]
- Unique tents bring a sense of excitement to the camping arena. There’s plenty of different styles if you plan on something rugged […]