The full face snorkel offers unbeatable views from it’s anti-fog and anti-leak technology. Perfect for swimming near the surface of the water, you’ll love the 180 degree views that it offers. It’s not recommended for deep diving, anything past 8ft will become difficult due to the large amount of air space in the mask.
You may also enjoy...
- According to Guiness World Records, the most expensive bathroom in the world goes to Jeweller Lam Sai-wing, who has built a […]
- Unique tents bring a sense of excitement to the camping arena. There’s plenty of different styles if you plan on something rugged […]
- TLDR; There’s three options when you want to cook food indoors and get a smokey flavor: smoker bags (try the […]
- Contrary to popular belief, the best vertical gas smokers are extremely practical and easy to operate. Indeed, very few kitchen […]
- While the shuffleboard is thought to originate from 15th century Britain, this game quickly became famous all over the world and […]
- The full face snorkel offers unbeatable views from it’s anti-fog and anti-leak technology. Perfect for swimming near the surface of […]
- The paracord survival bracelet is one of those handy bugout accessories that carries all the essentials you’ll need to survive. […]
- Some solar panel USB chargers don’t have the capacity to be of real long term use while camping, they can […]
- Made from quality stainless steel, this pack of two camping cutlery set are perfect for the his and her getaways […]