According to Guiness World Records, the most expensive bathroom in the world goes to Jeweller Lam Sai-wing, who has built a $3.5 million dollar washroom in his shop. The bathroom is made entirely out of gold and precious jewels. When quizzed on the inspiration for building such a monumentally luxurious and expensive bathroom, he replied that it came from Lenin in 1921 who said that ‘toilets of gold should be built to serve as a useful reminder of the waste of capitalist warfare.’
Touchè Lam, touchè.
- 1 $3.5M Golden Bathroom
- 2 Luxury Underwater Bathroom On A Man Made Island In Dubai
- 3 How About Floor To Wall Marble And Glass?
- 4 Prefer A Stunning View? Try The Bathroom At The Jade Mountain Resort in St. Lucia
- 5 Dubai Knows How To Put On A Show At The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- 6 Beverly Hills Mansions Can Hold Their Own As Well